Welcome to the Ottawa Resolution website.
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Ottawa Resolution’s Website, located at ottawaresolution.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Ottawa Resolution if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Resolution Signer”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person logged on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Ottawa Resolution”, “Ottawa Impact”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our organization. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Resolution Signer and ourselves.
Email and SMS Communications
We will never, ever sell your information. By submitting your information, you consent to receive email and/or SMS communications from Ottawa Resolution and our carefully vetted affiliates. You may contact us to remove your information and/or signature from this website. You may unsubscribe from email and/or text communications at any time.
Unless otherwise stated, Ottawa Resolution and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Ottawa Resolution. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Ottawa Resolution for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Ottawa Resolution
You may and are encouraged to:
- Distribute and share content from Ottawa Resolution
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Ottawa Resolution
- Redistribute content from Ottawa Resolution
Parts of this website may offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Ottawa Resolution does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Ottawa Resolution, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Ottawa Resolution shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Ottawa Resolution reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post your information and/or Comments on our website;
- Information you post does not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy;
- Information you post will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant Ottawa Resolution a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your information or Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
While we attempt to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available indefinitely.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website.